Saturday, July 7

What I can buy to make money in Nigeria stock market

I have always been impressed with those who could make consistent money in Nigeria or US stock market trading. It never came easy to me to know what I can buy to make money in stock market like these successful traders Besides, I have also marveled many times when people  loss huge capital after picking stocks effortless. 
In this short report, I have figured out the secret which I will be sharing in this article with 85% accurate buy signal strategies that tell me what I can buy to make money in stock market.

What I can buy to make money

Before I think of what I can buy to make money in stock market I carry out a thorough analysis of general market trend to know whether the bull is on rampage or bear market taking over stock trading. Buying stocks in a bull market gives ad added advantage because people are buying shares which could give your stock portfolio an upward pressure.

Another important strategies that gives me a clue on what I can buy to make money in stock market is a stock fundamentals. A good stock should have greater than expected five years earnings growth rate and above industry EPS reported quarterly.
Furthermore, a stock that ranks among what I can buy to make money in stock market, must have reported over 90% return in the past 52 weeks which shows that it is an outstanding performer in the market and have beaten 90% of its peers.

The long term debt to equity of stocks also matters in determining what I can buy to make money in stock market. A stock reporting higher long term debt will most likely dilute its earnings or pay out a higher interest expenses which may reduce its EPS figure at year ending.
Warren buffet favorite pick for stocks with high return on equity is also factored in what I can buy to make money in stock market. Return on equity shows what percent of shareholders fund is reported as earnings which is a vital fundamental to watch in trading stocks.

While this article include great tips on what I can buy to make money in stock market, so that you can get started, you need the same information that I used to pick stocks that will double in five month.